Become a Partner Organisation
We are all about interconnectivity and the promotion of educational programmes and opportunities. If you are an NGO, or Civil Society Organisation or Movement, and are passionate about information, awareness and civic engagement, please get in touch! We'd love to promote your events and activities for the youth and wider public and collaborate on projects.
Become a Sponsor.
Go Think Initiative is a certified Non Profit Organisation in the Czech Republic, and will operate with funds from donors, and the income generated by our paid courses and seminars. Besides being a partner, we offer team building activities with a purpose, talks about humanitarian aid volunteering and Civil Society Organisations and Movements in Europe, in the frame of CSR.
If you're interested to contribute to the cause, contact us, and we will create a customised Donation Agreement. Your contribution can be deducted from your taxes.
Join Our Team.
Go Think Initiative is an ambitious project, and will need a good team to make things happen. We are open to collaborations, and being a certified NGO, we offer internship for students who want to gain experience in the non-profit world, and help to develop new approaches to civic involvement and media literacy.
We are currently looking for a longer-term Project Coordinator and Event Coordinator, to manage our activities, partnerships, budget, organisation development, and internships, and to coordinate our upcoming events - the position is voluntary for now. Please apply with the subject line "Project/Event Coordinator Application".
Become a Go Think Intern.
As an intern at Go Think, you have the potential to have an impact on how our organisation will work for years to come. You will work both independently and in a team, and will have the opportunity to organise and execute your own projects and ideas in the area of your interest. For example, if you are interested in social media, you can assist the team with managing social media pages. If you are interested in journalism, you can assist in conducting interviews and writing articles for our blog.
The basic responsibilities of the intern will include:
- Actively participating in the development and execution of projects, activities, and events
- Actively researching opportunities for Go Think for partnerships, sponsorships, and projects
- Assisting the Go Think team with organisational and administrative taskss
- Translation from English to Czech (for Czech-speaking interns)
Depending on your focus as an intern, you will also have the opportunity to complete other tasks such as:
- Grant writing and general copywriting
- Create and update website content
- Design of graphic templates and promotional material
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Higher education degree (or currently enrolled in a higher education programme) in the field of international relations, international development, NGO sector, journalism, or other with a keen interest in civic development, politics and foreign affairs
- Solid command of English, both oral and written
- Good communication and organisational skills & attention to detail
- Very good IT proficiency (MS Office and Outlook)
- Ability and confidence to work individually and to develop further your position
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, or on short notice, with challenging deadlines
Interning with Go Think Initiative is a great opportunity to be part of a new organisation with an innovative and unique idea. You will have many opportunities for building a professional network, both in Prague and abroad. Upon completion of the internship, Go Think will provide the intern with a certificate, as well as a personalized letter of reccommendation from the director.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Internship inquiry" in the subject line. Submit your CV and short cover letter, describing how you would be a good fit at Go Think Initiative, outlining your relevant experience. Please include:
- When you're available to start
- The possible duration of your internship (minimum 1 month, average is 3 months)
- How many days a week you can work (minimum 2 days)
- Your time availability: ex. working day (9 - 5pm), mornings, after study (indicate times), prefer remotely, etc.
- Suggest an available time for an interview (Skype interviews preferred, personal interview available)